Marketing Executive for GeeWizz Charity – circa £21,000
Are you proactive, dynamic, creative with a passion for working for a very special small charity?
We are expanding and need a Marketing Executive to join our small team, we are based just outside of Bury St Edmunds. We are a very special, small charity where transparency in all giving is paramount. We support incredibly special children and young adults, across Suffolk and Norfolk, who are learning disabled or neurodivergent, have a life-limiting illness or cancer. We also help fund crucial Sarcoma Cancer research.
We help fund lovely capital projects, that help change lives for the better.
If you are looking for a good work-life balance, whilst helping your local community and knowing everything you do is leaving a legacy of change, then this may be the job for you.
Monday - Thursday
8 weeks holiday per annum
• Writing press releases and disseminating through the appropriate channels
• Managing the social media platforms by producing creative content, interacting with followers and creating campaigns
• Creating and sending out email campaigns
• Creating awareness of the charity
• Working closely with external creative agencies to design marketing materials
• Writing and proof-reading marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
• Maintaining and updating customer databases
• Tracking marketing performance and preparing regular reports for management
• Researching and applying for grants
• Attending events as needed
• Other ad hoc duties as required
• A kind person with buckets full of empathy and great integrity to communicate with families who need support with children and young adults with high dependency disabilities and life limiting illnesses
• Highly proficient written skills
• Proficient with social media platforms
• High attention to detail
• Creative and adaptable
• Ability to prioritise and multitask
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• A good team member
• Drive and self-motivation
• The ability to work well under pressure
• Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
• Full UK Driving Licence
The role is predominantly office-based. Travelling to meetings or events will also be required.